OUR RETAINED SEARCH PROCESS
Bonell Ryan has a proven and proficient process that makes the difference. The necessary steps are taken to connect with candidates who are hard to reach or not currently seeking a new opportunity then follow through at every stage.
- Stakeholder meetings & calls
- Develop job description
- Develop search strategy & target list
- Conduct research
- Outreach to candidates & sources
SEARCH REFINEMENT AND OUTREACH
- Refinement of strategy and research
- Search status weekly reports & calls
- In-depth interviews with potential candidates
- Candidates presented to client
- Coordination of candidate interviews / feedback
- Facilitate offer and references
- On-boarding discussions
- Follow up with client and placed candidate
- As one of the leading boutique search firms in the country founded by a woman (our CEO Deb Ryan), Bonell Ryan has been committed to diversity since its inception.
- Bonell Ryan has established a comprehensive network of senior diversity leaders, with the goal of presenting a balanced panel of candidates on every search.
BONELL RYAN'S GUARANTEE
- Bonell Ryan ensures that every client has the benefit of working closely with our CEO Deb Ryan, who actively drives each search through to completion, with continuous consultation and 24/7 accessibility.
- Following the successful placement of a candidate, Bonell Ryan stays in contact with both the hiring manager and the placed candidate throughout the first year of employment.
- Bonell Ryan provides a performance guarantee. If the successfully recruited candidate leaves within the first year of employment, except in cases of death, disability, change of control, company relocation, or significant change in the responsibilities of the position, we will conduct the search again at no additional cost, except expenses.